Thursday, August 20, 2009

I am 35 weeks pregnant with our little man, Corbin! I have felt really good throughout this pregnancy especially considering I have high blood pressure and gestational diabetes. I am beginning to feel done. This is the only way I know how to put it!! I am starting to think that my stomach can't get any bigger (Andy keeps assuring me that it can!!) We ended up having to go to the ER on Monday night because of a severe headache that wouldn't go away and vomiting. It turns out that all they had to do was change the blood pressure medicine and I felt better almost immediately. I went to the doctor on Wednesday for my weekly check-up. Everything looked good. Dr. Chin said now it is just a hurry up and wait game :) I am so excited to meet my sweetheart!

2 comments:

The Skains Family said...

See, you can do it! It's so easy, and it doesn't need to be super cute. But if you want, I can set up your page's background and stuff. I enjoy that kind of stuff. Anyways, you will love having this and especially love getting it published in a book! Thanks for sharing.

The Skains Family said...

by the way, you look super cute. Hang in there, you are almost there. Just remember it will all be worth it in the end, when you are holding your sweet boy. Nothing better than that!