Sunday, December 13, 2009

















Corbin got to play baby Jesus in our church children's Christmas program. In practice on Saturday, he didn't do so well. He screamed the first half of the practice, so I was very nervous about the actual program with LOTS of people watching. Turns out there was nothing to worry about! He slept the entire time and woke up happy to greet the people at the end of the program! He is such a good baby :)

He has the biggest prettiest eyes! I keep telling Andy that Corbin is going to grow up and wonder where his mama was, since I am the one always taking the pictures, I am never in them--so I randomly make Andy take pictures of us.

He has recently begun to want to stand up. He is turning into such a "big boy"! Speaking of "big boy", I guess next weekend he has to officially start sleeping in his own bed! He has still been sleeping in the bassinet in our room. Mrs. Moody says he loves his big boy bed at her house, so hopefully it will be an easy transition.

No comments: