Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Induction Day....(well almost!)

It's about 11:15pm the night before I am being induced at 5am. I am still up. Andy is sleeping :) I know he needs some good sleep too, but now I am just alone and anxious, well except for Maggie--usually all of them follow me around, but tonight its just me and her! I am really excited and my back is hurting. Could that be labor starting on its own or just the extra weight I am carrying around? I hope it is labor starting on its own! I told Molly that I hope my water breaks tonight and gets this labor started as soon as possible as nature intended. I pray that I do all this naturally tomorrow and relatively quick! I CAN NOT wait to meet my precious little man! I think that this will be the best day ever. Thursday, September 3, 2009--Welcome Corbin Douglas Bishop

No comments: