Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back to Reality....









Well I went back to work on Monday, Oct. 19th. Andy was off so when I left for work the boys were laying in the bed snoozing! I was fine leaving him (I thought it would be exciting since this would be the first WHOLE day Corbin spent with daddy alone). Andy said everything was wonderful. On Tuesday, we both had to go to work. So off we go, both of us go take Corbin to Mrs. Moody's. She is so excited to have him. I cried a little and finally we left. I think I called 2 times to check on them that first day. She even sent me 2 pictures and a text message saying thank you for letting her keep him! I mean really---who does that? She is an angel and loves him everyday just like we would. We are so lucky!

He has just started smiling this week. He is cooing and smiling all the time. He has even started to smile and coo when we talk to him. If this milestone is this amazing, I can only imagine what is to come. It is the most wonderful thing to see this precious baby's smiling face everyday. I am even beginning to enjoy the 6am playtime---hard to believe, i know!

He is official he is 8 weeks old! Time really does fly. I didn't realize how fast it went until he came along. I also didn't realize exactly how wonderful being a mommy could be. He is the best happiest baby ever. We are so blessed!

No comments: